SHORT FORM for all projects other than a new dwelling.

Send application & fee to:  Tom Smith Inspections - 2740 Otto Ct. - Green Bay WI 54313

Project will be in Town of: _________________________________________          Date _____________ 

                              Check here if in _____City of  Peshtigo . 

 Parcel Number:  _____________________________________________        Estimated  project cost  _____________________ (Do not include cost of land.)

 Street address for  project:________________________________________             

 Owner:  (Print clearly)___________________________________________        Oconto County zoning permit # when required_____________________

Owner Address:________________________________________________                    WHERE DO YOU WANT ME  TO SEND PERMIT CARD ?

                               ________________________________________________                   ______________________________________________________

Phone: or email:   ______________________________________________                  ______________________________________________________

                                                                                                                                                                     ____________________ _________________________________

(Provide names of contractors that will be doing work on this project.)

General Contractor:  _________________________________________ License #  _______________________________Phone ____________________

Electrical Contractor_________________________________________ License #  _______________________________Phone ____________________

Plumbing Contractor  _______________________________________ License #  _______________________________Phone ____________________

HVAC Contractor  _________________________________________ License #  _______________________________Phone ____________________

( Check all that apply for your project and this permit request. )

                 Standards of the Wisconsin UDC Building Codes and National Electrical or Fuel codes will be used to inspect quality of construction

____Building detached accessory building  - Width ___ Length ___ Height ___

____ Building bath rooms or sleeping loft.

____Building attached garage - Width ___Length ___ Height ____

____Addition to dwelling - Width ___Length ___

____Addition to detached  building - Width ___Length ___ Height _____

____Barn for livestock or fowl  - Width ___Length ___

____ Egress windows from below grade.  

____ Electric service upgrade by __WPS ___OEC ___WE ___Kaukauna Utility

____ Deck  ( See note below)    - Width ___   Length ___

____Fence   - How many feet?  ________

____ Roadside stand not removed daily.  Width   _____ Length _____

____ Above ground pool.     ______  In ground pool.

____ New commercial antennas

____Re-roof         ______% being done

____Re-siding      ______% being done

____ Remodel  _______sq. ft..

____ Outdoor boiler

____ Permit to raze a structure.

____ Other __________________________________________________


Please provide a site plan  showing where new buildings  will be placed on lot.  Does not need to be to scale but indicate set backs and other distance measurements etween structures on drawing.


If you are building a deck please  go to this link and include that planning form with your application.

Amount of soil disturbed for project: _____None   ______ Under 1 acre  _____If over 1 acre you must provide a formal plan.

All permits are issued with the expectation that the applicant has agreed to provide erosion control. See SPS 321.125) (1) Sediment control practices shall be employed as necessary and maintained to prevent or reduce the potential deposition of soil or sediment to the waters of the state or adjacent properties.  YOU MUST keep soil from being tracked onto streets by vehicles and control soil erosion from soil stockpiles. Sediment from dewatering at the project area must be kept from street storm water inlets, waters of the state or flow Control practices should be in place for each area of disturbed land prior to starting construction and shall be maintained until the disturbed areas are stabilized by the re-establishment of 70% of new vegetation.  When more than one acre of land is disturbed you must get a formal approved plan in accordance with the process under s.NR 151.32 (2).